25 December 2008

Santa came to see me last night!

I must have been really good, because he brought me a whole mess of stuff.

I got a big stuffed crocodile, a basketball set, my very own piano, some books, a stocking full of surprises, some blocks, a new bathtub - whew! And lots of other stuff.



Stop it, daddy. I know what to do with it.










Stop it, daddy. I know what to do with it.



Dunking like Dorsey! Hey, Cal -- look at me! Class of 2030.




My mom apologizes for the poor quality of these pictures. She was having camera issues. And lighting issues. And composition issues due to the size of her "space." And "it's still early and I can't function" issues. What can I say? My mom has issues. Pick one.

I hope you all had an even merrier Christmas than me. It's going to get better yet because tonight I get to see my Abuela, my Grandpa, my G.G., my Uncle Chris, my Aunt Mandy, my Aunt Michelle, my Uncle Cesar, my Aunt Sandy...and so many more!!!! I get to see, well, EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Jody said...

That crocodile looks menacing.