
Take a good look at my gummy grin in the photo above, because the next time you see me my smile will be entirely different.
I cut my first tooth yesterday. You can't really see it yet because my gums are still so swollen, but you can hear it when I drink from a big people cup and you can feel it if you know where to look.
And in honor of the occasion, my parents have already started instilling me with a healthy fear of the dentist. Because wouldn't you know the second they heard that faint *click* *click* *click* on my glass of water, they reclined my high chair, grabbed the flashlight, and started sticking their fingers in my mouth looking for the culprit. I'm told this is what happens at the dentist. I don't think I'm going to like the dentist.
1 comment:
Don't you worry Mikey, we have a great dentist for you!
I bet that is part of the reason you felt so crummy last week. I hope the rest of your teeth come in soon and easy!
Post a Comment