Know what that is? Besides proof positive that my mom is nutso? That's a cloth diaper. How did I find myself in this predicament? Well, it all started two weeks ago...
Mommy was emptying my diaper pail and carrying the bag to the dumpster. Predictably the bag broke, there were diapers everywhere, mom looked around, sighed and said, "What kind of world am I leaving my son?" Um, one with the convenience of disposable diapers, yes? No.
So she went online, ordered a "trial package" of cloth diapers and that brings us to today and my present predicament.
Well, just so happens I'm working on my own "trial package." We'll see how long this experiment lasts.
1 comment:
Brave woman...very brave woman. Really, I think it is wonderful. I have a good buddy who actually lives close to you. She just had a baby girl and in going cloth as well. She has done tons of research. I would be happy to pass her email on to you if you would like it.
By the way...you have been "tagged"...see my blog for details:)
Post a Comment