23 November 2008

Even as a newborn I knew right from wrong



My Aunt B "tagged" me. Here's the rules:

1. Pick the fourth picture folder on your computer
2. Pick the fourth picture in said folder
3. Post it with an explanation
4. Tag four more people

This is a picture of me when I'm about two months old. You can tell my grandparents were in town, otherwise I would never be caught dead wearing orange on this side of Nashville. Why? Because orange is yucky! Blue brings out my eyes so much better. See?



Told you so.

Tagging four people is going to be problematic, as I only know three people who have blogs and one of them tagged me. So everybody is tagged. Except Aunt B. You're excused. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, give me a break, mommy. Are you sure he wasn't just crying for his UT paci? Oh well, even squalling he is still precious. G. Mommy